Shipping & Returns
Orders over £39 - FREE DELIVERY
Orders below £39 - £3.75
Orders below £39 will be charged a flat rate of £3.75 for delivery.
- Delivery times are 3-5 working days.
- All orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched the following working day. Any orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Tuesday.
- Individual products have more detailed information in their specification.
- All of our couriers are currently offering CONTACT FREE delivery.
- Personalised items take an additional 1-2 days.
At busy times of year, such as Christmas and Bank Holidays, there may be an increase in these times, we will endeavour to keep you informed if this is so.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Hygine items are not included in our refund policy and this includes face coverings and face masks.
- Personalised items are not included in our refund policy.
- If you need to return an item, please log in to your account and complete the return request form.
- We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
The estimated delivery period is available in the product page and all quotation pages. Please note that 7 days, for example, means 7 business days from the moment the purchase is processed in our bank account. We ask for your patience, particularly with our made to measure and require time for manufacture and delivery. The delivery terms are no longer valid in the case of busy periods of the year such as Christmas or Bank Holidays.
Next day dispatch, where available, is likewise based on Next Working Day and excludes Bank Holidays.
In certain areas including Scotland, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands carriers may charge an extra delivery fee. We will inform you of this fact as soon as possible, if this is the case with your order. You can cancel the order if you decline the payment of the extra charge.
Please check the boxes for any damage upon delivery and should you find anything wrong, sign for the packages as damaged on the courier paper. Note that the state of the boxes does not necessarily reflect the state of the products inside so we request that the goods inside are checked as well. We require that all orders, which are signed for as damaged, be reported to us within 24 hours. With every order, the goods must be inspected immediately upon delivery and any problems should be reported within 28 days from the delivery date.
We reserve the right to ask for digital pictures as proof of the reported issues.
Deliveries are not guaranteed. Although over 95% of deliveries run smoothly some fail. We request our customers not book installations or take time off work before goods arrive. We will not be able to compensate against failed deliveries.
If no one is available when the carrier delivers the order, they will leave a card or message on the telephone to inform the customer of the attempted delivery. If the customer does not contact the carrier to arrange a more convenient time for re-delivery, the order is returned as a result, you will be charged with an additional redelivery fee for resending the order. This will also result in a delay due to the return being processed by the courier.
Your Right To Cancel Your Order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel your order under these regulations.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply to Made to Measure or personalised products.
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the goods are received by you or by a third party nominated by you to receive the goods.
- If your order is for multiple goods for separate delivery, the cancellation period will end 14 days after receipt of the last item.
- You must clearly communicate your decision to cancel to us before the end of the cancellation period, for example by sending us a letter or email
- If you cancel, we will reimburse any payment received, including the standard delivery charge, by the original means of payment.
- Where the goods have not been delivered, the reimbursement will be made within 14 days of the cancellation.
- Where the goods have been delivered, the reimbursement will be made within 14 days of us receiving the goods back.
- You are responsible for returning the goods to us if you cancel under these Regulations.
- If you use our courier to return the goods, you will be responsible for the cost of the return.
- Additionally, we may make a deduction for any loss in value of the goods arising from any unnecessary handling by you.
- All of our ready-made products carry a 1 year warranty period. This is against faulty workmanship or faulty materials. This warranty period starts from the date of delivery.
- In the event of a claim under this warranty, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warranties may not be assigned to a third-party.
- Our warranty does not cover general wear and tear, neglect or abuse of your product, loss or damage due to unreasonable exposure to water or weather, loss or damage due to fire, sunlight or damage by animals or insects, theft or accidental damage or loss caused by a third-party.
- Our duty under this warranty is, at our option
- To repair or replace the defective product if returned to us (postage and insurance paid by you).
- Delivery of a replacement within 30 working days at our expense.
- A refund of the purchased price if the product is returned to us (postage and insurance paid by you).
- We are not liable for any claim, loss or damage of a product. Or for other costs or any other indirect damages caused by the product. This is with the exception of the aforementioned warranty of faulty workmanship or faulty materials within 1 year.
- You the buyer agree that all liability of ours and our affiliates under this agreement will be limited to the money paid to us for the product purchased.
- Please read the care instructions supplied with your products as any damage caused by not adhering to these will not be covered this warranty.
CreamTee.co.uk is a trading name of Website Retail UK Limited
Unit 3, Farnham Business Centre
Farnham, GU9 7UP
VAT - GB 181 2659 02